The International Studies Association Compendium Project includes 660 suggested topics which can be reviewed on our webpage. Completed review essays will appear in both hardback and online editions. The online edition will be updated twice per year to include new essays and information. We invite you to look at a few examples of essays that have been completed thus far.
- Comparative Immigration Policies by Jeannette Money
- Critical Geopolitics by Merje Kuus
- Foreign Policy Analysis and Rational Choice Models by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita
- Human Security by Edward Newman
- The State of the Active Teaching and Learning Literature by Kent Kille
- Transnational Human Rights Networks by Hans Peter Schmitz