Are you looking for International Studies Online or The International Studies Encyclopedia? Click here.
This website is intended for use by contributors to The International Studies Compendium Project.
The International Studies Compendium Project, published by Wiley-Blackwell, in association with the International Studies Association, is available online (International Studies Online) or as a 12-volume set in print (The International Studies Encyclopedia). This resource is the most comprehensive reference work of its kind for the fields of international studies and international relations.
Key features include:
- A-Z: Presented in an accessible A-Z format
- 400+entries: Specially-commissioned, peer reviewed essays of up to 10,000 words focus on the most important topics and issues
- International: Written and edited by a global team of the world’s leading scholars and teachers
- Up-to-date: Essays quickly inform readers of the nature of the questions asked, past attempts at formulating responses, and the current state of debates
- Accessible: Aimed at students, scholars, and practitioners
- Online: International Studies Online is updated twice annually and is enhanced by live links to archives, datasets, cases, pedagogical aids, and other relevant materials
Especially for Contributors
This website is a central resource for managing this project. It includes information on writing Compendium Review Essays and style guides. If you have been assigned as the main author of an essay but have not received your login details then please contact Technical Support.
Please review the Submitting your Essay page for further information on the editorial process, and specific instructions on uploading the various versions of your work.
Authors have access to their own full essays but only editors have access to all full essays. Please review the Submitting your Review Essay page for further information on the editorial process, and specific instructions on uploading the various versions of your work.
If you have any questions about this site or the project in general, please see the contacts page for the appropriate e-mail address.
If you are an essay reviewer but have not received your login details then please contact Technical Support.